WELDED DELTA 2
Modular extra flat hood, with innovative design. The version without fan has many regulating switches and is capable of working with or without plenum unit. The version with fan includes a 9/9 T fan with an IP 55 adjustable exterior rotor motor.
MAX version. Hood in which the canopies have been cut so that it can be installed in locations with low ceilings where conventional hoods would be too low.
Optional integrated lightnings.
Optional integrated fire systems in hood.
- Total height 440 mm. Canopy height 295mm.
- Baffle filters 490 x 415 x 25 mm made in stainless steel (AISI 304).
- WELDED assembly with fat collection tray included. Unobstructed intake area, without crossbeams. Maximum use of suction area.
- Fat collection channel around the entire perimeter of the canopy, with sloping sides for perfect drainage towards the interior tray.
- No interior or exterior sharp edges for ease of installation and cleaning.
- Made of high quality stainless steel (AISI 304) with gloss finish.
- Filters held in OMEGA profile that also provides added strength, for strengthening. Stainless steel baffle filters (AISI 304, sizes 490 x 415 x 25 mm) are supplied as standard, or any other type of filters of standard dimensions may be supplied to order.
- Construction of up to 2500 mm in a single piece. Special measurements supplied to order.
- All hoods supplied suitably packaged for protection during transport or storage.
Ideal for medium-sized and large kitchens, the “WELDED DELTA 2"comes into its own when the kitchen ceiling is low. Recommended for kitchens in view of its attractive design (filters can be fixed in one piece, without cutting edges, and ease of cleaning).