Hood especially designed to include in just one unit: fan, collector and filters. This enables easier installation and an optimal quality/price relationship.
MAX version. Hood in which the canopies have been cut so that they can be installed in locations with low ceilings where conventional hoods would be too low.
Optional integrated lightnings.
Optional integrated fire systems in hood.
- Fan motor group, with enclosed anti-drip casing. Available with normal, three-speed and adjustable fan.
- Filters fastened using fixed stop guiding, assuring solidity and reliability.
- Drainage system with fat collection tray and threaded metal plug, for ease of cleaning.
- Canopy specially designed to avoid fat dripping.
- Installation system for ease of wall hanging.
- Made either from high quality stainless steel (AISI 304). Welded assembly may be supplied to order.
- Supplied with stainless steel baffle filters (sizes 490 x 415 x 25 mm) as standard, or any other filter of standard dimensions, including activated carbon deodorant filters supplied to order.
- All hoods supplied packaged for protection during transport and storage.
In the hospitality industry, such as: restaurants, bars, diners, fish shops, etc.